As a Business Owner have you reached the point where you are doing those things that you do best and you are delegating the rest to a competent team of leaders and managers?
- Do you know the fair market value of your business?
- Have you built an enduring culture?
- Do you have strategies in place to build enduring value in your business?
- Have you locked in relationships that contribute to the growing, predictable and consistent earnings?
- Have you developed a family council, charter and a board of advisors/directors?
- Have you developed your leaderships skills?
- Are you developing your next generation leaders?
- Have you identified a successor?
- Have you built a team of advisers?
- Have you developed a personal needs analysis?
- Have you developed clearly defined “owner’s objectives”?
- Have you developed contingency plans?
- Have you developed strategies for a sale, internally or externally?
- Have you crafted a buy-sell agreement between/among all shareholders?
- Have you developed funding alternatives?
- Have you developed an estate plan and a wealth preservation plan?
- Individual wellbeing
- Organizational wellbeing
- Enduring visionary leadership
- Culture of high performance
- Organizational resilience
- Continuous learning
- Process, structure, people goals, performance and reward
- Aligned, linked and harmonized
- Consistent, predictable, growing and profitable earnings